Il corso intende fornire delle conoscenze teorico-pratiche in tema di:
- interpretazione dei risultati di uno dei test utilizzati per la diagnosi dei disturbi afasici del linguaggio, l’Aachener Aphasie Test” (AAT).
- simulazione di somministrazione
The purpose of the AAT is to diagnose aphasic language deficits, that is, acquired deficits, in adult subjects or in any case in subjects who have already achieved a complete development of both oral and written language.
First, some theoretical notes on the birth and application of this tool will be illustrated. A classification of fluent to non-fluent aphasias will then be shown and, subsequently, the test and the various parts of which it is composed will be shown in detail.
The administration of this tool will also be demonstrated live and at the end of the course, a clinical case will be presented accompanied by the drafting of the report.
Dr. Samuela Turati : Psychologist – Psychotherapist
Graduated in Clinical and Community Psychology at the Milano-Bicocca University in 2005.
Enrollment in the professional register of psychologists from Lombardy in 2007.
Qualification to practice the profession of psychologist in 2007.
Obtaining the title of Neuropsychologist (with accreditation from OPL) since 2015.
Mainly trained in the neuropsychology sector.
Current work experience:
- psychologist scholarship specialist in neuropsychology at the ASST Lariana, Sant’Anna hospital in Como, where I carry out neuropsychological assessments (differential diagnostics of dementias and cognitive disorders following acquired brain injuries – Cranial Brain Trauma, stroke, post-surgery) and treatments rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
- collaboration with lawyers with whom I carry out psychodiagnostic and / or neuropsychological assessments for expert purposes.
- psychologist consultant at the GILS Association – Italian Group for the Fight against Scleroderma – at the Polyclinic of Milan where I deal with the management of mutual-help groups and psychological support for the sick and family members.
- consultant psychologist at the ALOMAR Association – Lombard Association of Rheumatic Patients Group where I deal with the management of mutual aid groups at the Como hospital, Legnano and at the Erba office.
- training activities for private entities.
Recensioni del Corso
Non ci sono recensioni per questo corso.